* Take pictures throughout.
Phase #1: Solder
- Solder one end of your motor to your battery pack.
Phase #2: Challenge
- Using your battery pack, motor, 4 pens, green basket, and a piece of hot glue, build a "Scribble Machine"
Phase #3: Build
- See video below for examples:
Phase #4: Test
- Test your Scribble Machine on a large piece of butcher paper and make any necessary modifications.
- Prepare your Scribble Machine for a class showcase.
Phase #5: Website (10 pts)
- Create Google Site. Share with Ramsey here.
- Make a post on the "Intro" page of your website that includes the content below. (note: you will receive 2 pts for turning the assignment in on time. If late, your maximum score will be 8/10).
Photo Journal (3 pts)
- Include at least 3 pictures that show the beginning, middle and end of your Scribble Machine build. Include a sentence next to each picture that describes your process.
Public Product (3 pts)
- Record and publish a < 30 sec video to YouTube that shows your ScribbleMachine in action. Embed the video on your website.
Robotics Analysis (2 pts)
- Do you think your Scribble Machine is a "Robot"? Write a clear paragraph answering this question and providing your own personal rationale.