1. Discovered the polling feature in Zoom and I am excited to start trying to use it to facilitate Peer Instruction (PI) during distance learning. Perhaps use it for PI during face-to-face instruction as well?
2. Contemplating the use of Jamboard for peer collaboration in the online learning space as a supplement to Padlet. Padlet for final product presentation and Jamboard for group brainstorm?
3. I was extremely happy with this prompt in my engineering class and student products as the engineering design cycle proceeds.
4. Idea for review game in Zoom for next week: Breakout groups respond to questions in a Google form. Push questions out via live broadcast. Students must be focused since pushed message goes away eventually.
5. Keeping #4 in mind, my class surveys indicate that students don't seem to like breakout rooms. So, yeah...