1. This Victor Wooten video got me thinking about how inquiry learning/curiosity can be applied to all learning mediums.
2. This is how I will be organizing my lessons as students begin to come back to class in our hybrid model. Some students will be at school and some students will be home via Zoom.
3. Leveraging "What if" thought experiments continues to be a powerful strategy for distance learning.
4. Using the "bookshelf" feature in Padlet to organize design cycles in my engineering class continues to be a powerful way to organize student work.
5. Keeping #1 in mind, I cannot get this Victor Wooten quote out of my head. Implications for learning and instruction are HUGE: "We accept their way of learning knowing they will learn our way later."